Amendments to SEBI (Disclosure and Investor Protection) Guidelines, 2000 – Filing of draft offer documents for public/ rights issues, with Western Regional Office of SEBI at Ahmedabad
Circular No. CFD/DIL/DIP/35/2009/20/04, dated 20-4-2009
1. With the opening of a Western Regional Office at Ahmedabad, the allocation of regions for processing of draft offer documents for public/ rights issues, stands modified.
2. Accordingly, in exercise of the powers conferred under sub-section (1) of Section 11 of the Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992, it has been decided to amend Schedule XXII of the SEBI (Disclosure and Investor Protection) Guidelines, 2000 (hereinafter referred to as “the SEBI (DIP) Guidelines”) vide this circular, as indicated in Annexure I.
3. Merchant Bankers are therefore advised to file the draft offer documents of size up to Rs. 50 crores, of the companies whose registered office falls in Gujarat and Rajasthan, with the regional office of SEBI in Ahmedabad, at the following address:
Securities and Exchange Board of India
Western Regional Office
Unit No: 002, Ground Floor, SAKAR I,
Near Gandhigram Railway Station,
Opposite Nehru Bridge, Ashram Road,
Ahmedabad – 380 009.
Phone: (079) 26583633, 26583634 and 26583635.
3. The amendments made vide this circular shall come into effect for all draft offer documents for public / rights issues which are filed with SEBI on or after May 1, 2009.
4. All registered merchant bankers are directed to ensure compliance with the amendments made vide this circular.
5. This circular and the entire text of the SEBI (DIP) Guidelines, including the amendments issued vide this circular, are available on SEBI website at www.sebi.gov.in under the categories “Legal Framework” and “Issues and Listing”.
1. In SCHEDULE XXII, a row shall be inserted between the rows “SOUTHERN REGION” and “HEAD OFFICE”, as under:
Gujarat and Rajasthan
Unit No: 002, Ground Floor, SAKAR I, Near Gandhigram Railway Station Opposite. Nehru Bridge, Ashram Road Ahmedabad – 380 009