ALL INDIA ASSOCIATION OF CENTRAL EXCISE
GAZETTED EXECUTIVE OFFICERS
President: R. Chandramouli
Address for communication: 240, Razapur, Ghaziabad-201001 (U.P.)
Secretary General: Ravi Malik
Mob. 08939955463 mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org, Site: cengoindia.blogspot.in Mob. 09868816290
Vice Presidents: P. Parwani, L. L. Singhvi (Central); Anurag Chaudhary, Ravi Joshi (North); N. Raman, G. Srinath (South); B. K. Sinha, Ashwini Majhi (East); Rajesh Chaher, J. D. Patil (West) Joint Secretaries: Anand Kishore, J. S. Iyer (Central); R. K. Solanki, Ashish Vajpeyi (North); M. Nagaraju, Ajithkumar P. C. (South); P. K. Sen, S. Bhattachariya (East); Jasram Meena, M. K. Mishra (West) Office Secretary: C. S. SharmaTreasurer: N. R. Manda Liaison Secretary: A. S. Kundu Coordinator on Telangana: P. Shravan Kumar
(Recognised by G.O.I., Min. of Fin. vide letter F.No. B. 12017/10/2006-Ad.IV A Dt.21.01.08)
Ref. No. 184/AIB/S/16 Dt. 17.11.16
Sh. Arun Jaitley,
Hon’ble Minister of Finance,
Government of India,
North Block, New Delhi-110 001.
Sub: Payment of salary for November, 2016 in cash–request reg.
It is submitted with due regards that this Association wholeheartedly welcomes the initiative to curb the excess flow of cash in the economy. But it is further submitted that the measures taken in this regard have placed curbs on the withdrawal of cash as may be required by persons for reasonable purposes. The Association appreciates the fact that such measures are consistent with the objectives of the scheme but the individuals wanting to transact legitimately are facing a lot of hurdles in view of the restrictions placed on withdrawal of cash.
2. As your goodself is aware, the difficulties being experienced due to the demonetization of Rs.500/- and Rs. 1000/- currency notes may continue for about 50 days as made clear in his speech by the Hon’ble Prime Minister. Accordingly, the Central Government employees are likely to face much problem for getting their salary for this month in time due to work pressure with the banks.
3. In view of the above, it is requested that the salary for the month of November, 2016 at least may kindly be paid in cash to the govt. employees.
Copy with the request for necessary action to:
1) MOS (R), Department of Revenue, North Block, New Delhi.
2) Revenue Secretary, North Block, New Delhi.
3) The Chairman, CBEC, North Block, New Delhi.