Office Order No. 82 of 2019 – Transfer & Posting in the grade of Income Tax Officer, on mutual basis
F.No. A-22013/3/2015 – Ad.VI
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Revenue
(Central Board of Direct Taxes)
North Block, New Delhi.
The 08th April, 2019.
Office Order No. 82 of 2019
The following transfer/ posting in the grade of Income Tax Officer, on mutual basis, are hereby ordered, as per the table given below, with immediate effect or until further orders:
|S. No.||Name of the Officers (S/Shri)||From||To||Remarks|
|1.||Geeta S. Nair||Pr.CCIT, Bihar & Jharkhand||Pr.CCIT, Chennai||Vice Shri Jibachh
|Jibachh Kumar Yadav||Pr.CCIT, Chennai||Pr.CCIT, Bihar &
|Vice Smt. Geeta S. Nair|
|2.||Mohanan Ponnapan||Pr.CCIT, Ahmedabad||Pr.CCIT, Kerala||Vice Shri Sanjay Kumar Chaudhary|
|Pr.CCIT, Kerala||Pr.CCIT, Ahmedabad||Shri Mohanan
|3.||Ankit Tiwari||Pr.CCIT, UP(West)
|Pr.CCIT, UP(East)||Vice Shri Rajneesh
|Pr.CCIT, UP(East)||Pr.CCIT, UP(West) & UK||Vice Shri Ankit Tiwari|
|Pr.CCIT, Delhi||Pr.CCIT, Ahmedabd||Vice Shri Vinay Kumar Sahu|
|Vinay Kumar Sahu||Pr.CCIT, Ahmedabad||Pr.CCIT, MP & CG||Vice Shri Ishwar Lal|
|Ishwar Lal||Pr.CCIT, MP & CG||Pr.CCIT, Delhi||Vice Shri Rajendra
|5.||Jai Kumar C.I.||Pr.CCIT, Bihar & Jharkhand||Pr.CCIT, Kerala||Vice Shri Siddharth Kumar Pandey|
|Pr.CCIT, Kerala||Pr.CCIT, Bihar &
|Shri Jai Kumar C.I.|
|6||Anil Kumar meena||Pr.CCIT, UP(East)||Pr.CCIT, Delhi||Vice Smt. Archana
|Archana Chaturvedi||Pr.CCIT, Delhi||Pr.CCIT, UP(East)||Vice Shri Anil Kumar Meena|
2. The above transfer/ postings shall not have any effect on the All India inter-se seniority list of Income Tax Officers concerned. No transfer TA/DA shall be admissible to the officers as the matter fall under on request transfer.
3. The compliance reports regarding relieving/ joining of the above officers shall be forwarded by the Pr.CCIT(CCA) concerned to the Board by 04.2019. Officer, who is presently on election duty, may be relieved after the election duty is over.
4. Hindi version of this order will follow.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Copy to: –
1. Officers concerned through their respective Pr.CCIT (CCA).
2. Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax concerned.
3. Principal Chief Controller of Accounts, CBDT, New Delhi.
4. Zonal Account Officer, CBDT 0/o Principal CCIT (CCA) concerned.
5. PSs to FM/ MoS (Revenue).
6. PPSs to Revenue Secretary/ Chairman, CBDT/Members, CBDT/ JS (Admn.), CBDT)/ JS (Revenue).
7. Hindi Section for Hindi Version.
8. Commissioner of Income Tax (Media & TP) and official Spokesperson,
9. Secretary General, IRS Association/ ITGOA/ ITEF/ All India Income Tax SC & ST Employees Welfare Association.
10. Data Base Cell, CBDT.