TCS calculator under section 206C(1H) of Income Tax Act, 1961 – TCS on Receipt on sale of Goods for the period 1st October 2020 to 31st March 2021
Please find herewith Excel Utility developed by our office for calculation of TCS U/s 206C(1H) of the Income Tax Act which may be useful to you.
In the upgraded version some more features, and fields have been added for the users as follows-
1. New Worksheet added to incorporate calculation of TCS for PAN INVALID/ PAN NOT AVAILABLE Cases- since rate of TCS is higher in such cases
2. Number of rows enhanced from 100 to 1001 rows – to accommodate more entries and data
3. Customer Grouping enabled, if the users so want
4. Adjustment for cheques deposited but not cleared as on 30th Sept 20 – new column added
5. The appearance of the comma in the figures done as per Indian Style- for ease of understanding by the users
6. Minor other presentation changes and few notes to clarify the usage of the utility
I have downloaded, but it is password protected, kindly inform the passward
Thanks. Its working .. receipt means net collection or gross collection (Including TDS, GST TDS , Etc)
Great effort. Hats off ! And, thanks.
I am salaried person.my annual income is rs.800000. I want to withdrawl rs.1000000/_ from mutual fund.please suggest what will be my tax liability
FIRST OF ALL WE WANT TO KNOW IN WHICH YEAR YOU HAVE STARTED INVESTMENT IN MUTUAL FUNDS THEN WE WILL DECIED CAPITAL GAIN AFTER HOW MUCH TAX YOU HAVE TO PAY
Even after logging in, I am unable to download TCS Calculator U/s 206 C (1H) utility. How to download the same
what section to make payment for sale of goods?
TCS SECTION 206C APPLICABLE ON SALES OF GOODS