CA Pawan Kumar Agarwal
05.07.2019– Auditors Tool on Depreciation as per Companies Act 2013- Version 2.2 updated upto FY 2019-20
WHAT IS NEW- in this updated Version 2.2
1. Consolidated Fixed Asset Register (itemised) for enabled upto Financial Year 2018-19 , akin to gross block concept.
2. Master Pivot Table enabled upto FY 2018-19
3. Small bug in relation to SLM calculation in New Asset Tab – fixed
The major features of this free utility includes: (earlier version 2.0 and 2.1)
1. Calculation of Depreciation and WDV for Fin Year 2015-2016 to Fin Year 2019-2020.
2. Consolidated Fixed Asset Register (itemised) for Fin Year 2014-15 to 2016-2017 including location wise details, akin to gross block concept. Refer Row No 1106 onwards for detail of New Assets therein while the Old assets are given at the beginning rows.
3. The aspect of sale of fixed asset and the corresponding depreciation thereof also considered in this version, including for Fin Year 2014-15 and onwards.
4. Master Pivot Sheet updated to provide overview of entire fixed asset at one single sheet with features to vividly show the entire presentation of Fixed Assets schedule on a year wise basis comprising off gross block, accumulated depreciation and closing WDV and its sub parts- including location wise segregation and drill down.
5. Embedded Facility to provide Location of Asset and Asset Identification Number / Code – Optional
6. Addition of Fixed Asset Details on or after 01.04.2015 enabled in New Assets Worksheet.
7. Mini Calculator enable to cross verify the depreciation of assets purchased on or after 01.04.2015.
8. Users can directly copy data from the earlier version _and paste the data in the current version. Refer Part B for “HOW TO COPY DATA FROM EARLIER VERSION – for step by step guide”.
9. The worksheet displays the expected date of expiry of assets considering the useful life as specified in Schedule II to Companies Act or on the basis of useful life on user’s own basis, whichever is so selected for the purpose of calculation.
In case of any inconsistency or clarification/ suggestions, kindly contact us
CA Pawan Kumar Agarwal
C/o Madanlal & Associates, Chartered Accountants, Kolkata
Mobile: 9830262464; 9830459297