Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Central Board of Direct taxes
Directorate of Income Tax
(Human Resource Development)
F No. HRD/CMD/144/01/2011-12/98, Date: 1.4.2015
Approval of the competent authority is conveyed for posting of the following officials for posting in Directorate of Systems for setting up of “Project Insight”/CPC-Compliance Management (CPC-CM) under provisions of CPC-Staffing Scheme by diversion of posts with immediate effect and until further orders.
|Sl No.||Name of Candidate||Post||Pr. CCIT/from CCA||To|
|1||Akshay Verma||Inspector of Income Tax||Kerala||DGIT(System)|
|2||Dhawal Chowdhry||Inspector of Income Tax||Pune||DGIT(System)|
|3||Manoj Kumar Nayak||Inspector of Income Tax||Odisha||DGIT(System)|
|4||Amit||Inspector of Income Tax||Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry||DGIT(System)|
|5||Asif Hussain||Inspector of Income Tax||Kerala||DGIT(System)|
|6||Deepak Kumar||Inspector of Income Tax||North east Regions||DGIT(System)|
|7||Rahul Gupta||Inspector of Income Tax||Mumbai||DGIT(System)|
|8||Varun Batra||Inspector of Income Tax||Karnataka & Goa||DGIT(System)|
|9||Prakhar Sharma||Inspector of Income Tax||Pune||DGIT(System)|
|10||Ankit Singla||Inspector of Income Tax||Mumbai||DGIT(System)|
|11||Abhishek Ahlawai||Inspector of Income Tax||Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry||DGIT(System)|
|12||Ajay Gulati||Inspector of Income Tax||Mumbai||DGIT(System)|
|13||Nitesh Kumar||Inspector of Income Tax||Kerala||DGIT(System)|
|14||Ajay Singh Gahlot||Inspector of Income Tax||Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry||DGIT(System)|
|15||Ketan Gunawat||Inspector of Income Tax||Pune||DGIT(System)|
|16||Jitendra Kumar Sharma||Inspector of Income Tax||Pune||DGIT(System)|
2. Each official above will be eligible for posting of (CPC-CM) for 3 years extendable up to 5 years subject to his/her willingness and approval of CBDT.
3. Each Official above would move to the (CPC-CM) along with his/her post on temporary diversion of post from his/her cadre controlling authority (hereinafter called the ‘home region’) to Pr. CCIT, Delhi under whose territorial jurisdiction CPC-CM would be situated. As a result, while performing duties in Directorate of Systems, he/she will continue to hold his/her cadre post and will not suffer loss of his/her seniority in the home region.
4. On completion of their stay at CPC or on request or due to administration reasons or upon promotion in the ‘home region or for any reason which make s their continuation at CPC administratively not feasible, the post along with the official will revert back to the home region.
5. Their posting in CPC will not be treated as being on deputation basis.
6. The Officials would be eligible for housing at Vaishali, Ghaziabad/Delhi locations on priority basis as per their entitlements for allocation of residential quarters.
Deputy Director of Income Tax (HRD)