As you all aware that Income tax department has now removed the ‘Know Your PAN’ service from its website and many of the people are facing difficulties to know the PAN of Company/LLP by using its name.
Don’t worry; still there is an option to know the PAN, TAN & GSTIN number of the Company/LLP by using its name.
Here is a pretty simple procedure to follow:
The information that you need to have before going in to procedure are as follows:
Please follow the steps as below :
1. Visit the Income Tax E-Filing Website by using the below link and you can see Know Your TAN option showing under Quick links displayed on the left side bottom of the Home page.
2. Click “Know your TAN” and fill the following fields.
3. Enter the OTP and click “validate” to proceed further.
4. Here you got the PAN, TAN and other details of the company along with additional details of jurisdiction, status remarks and others.
6. Click the search Tax Payer option by Search of PAN and enter the Pan Number and Captcha.
7. Here is the GSTIN number of the Company you are looking for.