NSDL has released on 20.04.2015 e-TDS/TCS File Validation Utility (FVU) version 4.6 for quarterly e-TDS/TCS statements from FY 2010-11 and onwards.
Key Features – File Validation Utility (FVU) version 4.6
- Quoting of PAN of responsible person for deducting/ collecting tax.
- Quoting of AIN mandatory only if the TDS/TCS has been deposited by book entry i.e., through transfer voucher.
- Quoting of BIN details mandatory only for the statements pertaining to FY 2013-14 onwards.
- Update of tax deposit amount in deductee details enabled for the deductee records where tax has been deducted at higher rate.
- Reduction in the applicable list of “Nature of Remittances” (Applicable in case of Form no. 27Q).
- Enhancement of deduction allowed under section 80CCE from Rs. 1,00,000/- to Rs. 1,50,000/-.
- This version of FVU will be applicable with effect from April 21, 2015.
Download e-TDS/TCS FVU.exe (Version 4.6)
Other Recent Release-