Key Features – Return Preparation Utility (RPU) version 4.3
- Quoting of PAN of responsible person for deducting/ collecting tax.
- Quoting of AIN mandatory only if the TDS/TCS has been deposited by book entry i.e., through transfer voucher.
- Quoting of BIN mandatory only for the statements pertaining to FY 2013-14
- Update of tax deposit amount in deductee details enabled for the deductee records where tax has been deducted at higher rate.
- Reduction in the applicable list of “Nature of Remittances” (Applicable in case of Form no. 27Q).
- Enhancement of deduction allowed under section 80CCE from Rs. 1,00,000/- to Rs. 1,50,000/-.
- Incorporation of latest File Validation Utility (FVU) version 4.6 (applicable for TDS/TCS statements pertaining to FY 2010-11 onwards) and FVU version 2.142 (applicable for TDS/TCS statements upto FY 2009-10).
Download e-TDS/TCS RPU (Version 4.3) for statements from FY 2007-08 onwards