Section(s) Referred: 35 ,35(2A)
Statute: INCOME TAX
Date of Issue: 19/5/1983
It is hereby notified for general information that the following scientific research programme has been approved for the period specified below for the purposes of sub-section (2A) of section 35 of the Income-tax Act, 1961, read with rule 6 of the Income-tax Rules, 1962, by the Department of Science & Technology, New Delhi :
1. Title of Research (i) Structural Return Loss Measurement in High Projects : Frequency Coaxial Cables.
(ii) Electrochemical Control of Environmental Pollution.
2. Name of the Sponsorer : M/s. Garg Associates Pvt. Ltd., Ghaziabad.
3. Implementing Lab : Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.
4. Date of commencement : April, 1982
5. Date of completion : March, 1983
6. Estimated cost : Rs. 2,00,000
2. The Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, stands approved u/s. 10(2)(xiii) of the Indian I.T. Act, 1922 : vide Ministry of Finance, Notification No. 34, dated 23-11-1946.
[No. 5194 (F. No. 203/7/83-ITA. II)
Do you think #GST Council should provide option to Revise Form GSTR-3B?— Tax Guru (@taxguru_in) November 13, 2017
Please Comment, Like, Vote and Retweet the Poll.