DIRECTORATE OF INCOME TAX (SYSTEMS)
ARA Centre,Ground Floor, E-2, Jhandewalan Extension,
New Delhi- 110055
F. No.DGIT(S)/DlT(S)-3/AST/Time Barring Matters/84/2015-16 Dated: 03.03.2016
All the Principal Chief Commissioners of Income-Tax /
Chief Commissioners of Income-Tax (CCAs)
Subject:- List of pending time barring cases u/s 143(3)& 143(1) of I.T.Act 1961 as on 26.02.2016- reg.
Kindly refer to the subject matter
2. This Directorate has extracted the data pertaining to cases pending for scrutiny u/s 143(3) and processing u/s 143(1) of the I.T. Act 1961, as available on the AST system, which are getting barred by limitation of time on 31.03.2016, so as to facilitate timely completion of these cases. The excel file containing the details of the pending cases is placed on itaxnet at the following path:
“Resources-> Downloads-> Systems-> Instructions-AST-> List of time barring cases u/s143(1) pending as on 26/02/2016”
“Resources-> Downloads-> Systems-> Instructions-AST-> List of time barring cases u/s143(3}pending as on 26/02/2016”
3. Alternatively,the assessing officers can also access the list of time barring cases in AST by following the path in lTD application
4. Supervisory authorities are requested to use this facility to closely monitor the progress/pendency in these cases.The Pro CCIT-wise time barring pendency u/s143(3)& 143(1)of I.T. Act as on 26.02.2016, is annexed as “Annexure-A”and “Annexure-B” with this letter for ready reference.The detailed PCIT wise list is placed in itaxnet as mentioned in para2 above and also in ITBA portal.
5. This letter may be brought to the knowledge of all field officers working in your charge for necessary action to ensure that, as per para 2 of AST instruction No. 136, all assessments are completed on System only.
6. For any system related issue, the officers may lodge a complaint at the Help desk for speedy resolution. In case these figuresare found to the different as per Assessing Officer, the necessary details of the orders may be uploaded in the system so that the correct position is reflected.
7. This is issued with the approval of Pro DGIT(S).
ADG(S)-3, New Delhi
Do you think #GST Council should provide option to Revise Form GSTR-3B?— Tax Guru (@taxguru_in) November 13, 2017
Please Comment, Like, Vote and Retweet the Poll.