CBIC Office Order No. 120/2019 dated 28th August, 2019 for 134 transfer and posting in the grades of Additional/joint Commissioner of Customs, GST and Central Excise.
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Revenue
Central Board of Indirect Taxes & Customs
New Delhi, the 28th August, 2019
OFFICE ORDER No. 120/2019
With the approval of the competent authority, the following transfer and posting in the grades of Additional/joint Commissioner of Customs, GST and Central Excise are hereby ordered with immediate effect and until further orders:
Under Secretary to the Government of India
1. Officers concerned.
2. All Principal Chief Commissioners/Principal Directors General/Chief Commissioners/ Directors General of Customs, GST and Central Excise.
3. PS to FM / MOS (F) / Revenue Secretary / Chairman, CBIC / All Members, CBIC / JS(Admn.),CBIC/Commr. (Coord.), CBIC/DG(Vig.),CBIC /DS(Ad.ii) /DS(Ad.V) /US(Ad.ll)
4. SS(R)/JS(R)/DS (Admn) Hqrs./US(Ad.l)
5. All Heads of Department under CBIC/Pr.CCA, CBIC, New Delhi.
6. ADG-HRM-I / ADG (HRM-II), DGHRD, New
7. PAOs of all Commissionerates/Directorates under CBIC.
8. The Manager Website, Directorate of Systems, New Delhi for uploading on website.
9. Office Order Folder.