In case you are dealing with services enter the SAC (Service Accounting Code) of the services offered by your business.
Save and continue.
ENTER DETAILS OF BANK ACCOUNT(BANK ACCOUNTS MAINTAINED BY THE APPLICANT FOR CONDUCTING BUSINESS)
Enter your Account Number, type of account and IFSC code of bank branch.
In case IFSC Code is not known, click on provided link to find IFSC code of your bank branch.
You can add up to 10 Bank Accounts while enrolling with GST Common Portal.
Upload supporting documents.
Click on Save and Continue to go to the next step.
Submit details with E Signature.
Submit details with Digital Signature Certificate (DSC).
DSC is mandatory for enrollment of Companies.
Fill in the Name of Authorized Signatory, Designation, Place and Date.
Click on Verification box on upper left hand corner.
Press ‘Proceed’ on popup warning, to go to the next step
DIGITAL SIGNATURE CERTIFICATE
Select Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) from pop up window.
You cannot submit Enrollment Application if your Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) is not registered with the GST Common Portal.
Therefore you need to register your DSC at the GST Common Portal by clicking on Register DSC menu.
On successful submission, message will be displayed on screen.
You will also receive notification with unique Application Reference Number (ARN) on your registered email address and mobile phone number.
System will verify / validate the information submitted.
On Validation acknowledgement will be sent in next 15 minutes
1.When filling the details of business, proof of ‘Constitution of business’ is required to be uploaded in PDF or JPEG format.
2. In case of proprietorship business, such document proof may not be available. In such case, Registration Certificate(RC) under VAT, in which proprietorship is mentioned can be used.
3. In case such RC is not available, other RCs such as under Shops and Establishment Act may be used.
4. GSTN has VAT registration data only up to December 2015. Registrations after December 2015, will not be migrated for now.
5. E-signature facility is not activated at the end of GSTN. Either e-signature or Digital Signature Certificate(DSC) is essential for submission to be successful.
6. Thus, every registrant will need to have a DSC which involves a cost.
(Author – Amit Bajaj Advocate, Bajaj & Bajaj Advocates, 128, Sangam complex, Milap chowk, Jalandhar City (Punjab), Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, M +919815243335)