Government has released these 15 Creatives which shows that under upcoming GST Regime Tax incidence will be lower on Various items of daily use by Common Man then current Indirect Tax Rate.
1. #GST will make Your pet and cattle healthier and happy. Dicalcium Phosphate (DCP) supplement of animal feed fully exempted
2. #GST tax rate on Insulin- ‘A Life Support Drug’ for diabetics reduced from 12% to 5%. The greatest wealth is health.
3. Add flavour to your salads,sandwiches, pizza, burgers #GST rates on salad dressing;mixed condiments or seasoning and curry paste reduced to 18%
4. Enjoy authentic Indian food Bari made of pulses including mungodi #GST rates reduced from 18% to 12%.
5. Enjoy your dry fruits, GST rates on Cashew nut in Shell, Cashew nut and Raisin reduced from 12% to 5%
7. House wife will have the choice to use common salt or rock salt in her kitchen, both are exempted now #GST rates reduced to 0%.
8. Hulled Cereal Grains of Ch 1104 exempted from GST.
9. Kajal for your eyes has been exempted under #GST. Kajal pencil sticks will attract #GST rate of 18% instead of 28%.
10. ‘Keep Environment Clean and Green, Turn Garbage into Gas.’ #GST rates of Bio gas reduced from 12% to 5%.
11. Lassi in afternoon & Sharbat in evening of summer season will be more cooler #GST rates of Ice and Snow reduced from 12% to 5%.
12. Palmyra Jaggery to be more Sweet,? GST rate reduced from 18% to 0%
13. ‘Tooth is more valuable than Diamond’. #GST rates on Dental Wax reduced from 28% to 18%. Keep smiling!!
14. Wish you a very Happy Ardaas, Ibadat, Prayer, and Puja. #GST rates on Agarbatti reduced from 12% to 5%.
15. Your breakfast will be more yummy with Jam, Jelly Murabba Chatney Pickle & other preparation of vegetables, fruits, nuts and parts of plants