International Financial Services Centres Authority
F. No. IFSCA-PLNP/5/2021-Capital Markets
September 15, 2021
All merchant bankers in the International Financial Services Centre (IFSC)
All recognised stock exchanges in the IFSC
Sub: Fee structure for issuance and listing of securities on the recognised stock exchanges in the IFSC
1. The International Financial Services Centres Authority (Issuance and Listing of Securities) Regulations, 2021 (“ILS Regulations”) have been notified on July 16, 2021 providing the regulatory framework for issuance and listing of securities on the recognised stock exchanges in the IFSC.
2. The regulatory fee, for the purpose of ILS Regulations, shall be as follows:
|Type of listing||Fee amount*|
|IPOs and FPOs of specified securities||0.05% of the offer size|
|Start-up and SME Companies|
|Listing without public offer||NIL|
|Listing with public offer||0.025% of the offer size|
|Special Purpose Acquisition Companies||0.05% of the offer size|
|Depository Receipts||0.05% of the offer size|
|Public Issue||0.00025% of the offer size subject to a minimum fee of USD 1,000/-|
|Private Placement#||USD 1,000/-|
|Secondary listing (without public offer) – specified securities, debt securities and depository receipts||NIL|
(* Fee shall be credited in full amount without any deduction or charges
# In case of primary listing simultaneously on both the exchanges in IFSC, the total fee of USD 1,000 shall be applicable)
3. The above fee structure is only in respect of ILS Regulations and the other regulatory fees applicable on the recognised stock exchanges in the IFSC shall continue to apply.
4. This circular is issued in exercise of powers conferred under section 12 of the IFSCA Act, 2019 and regulation 183 of the ILS Regulations.
5. A copy of this circular is available on the website of IFSCA at ifsca.gov.in/Circular.
Deputy General Manager