F. No. 116/12/2016-SB
Government of India
Ministry of Communication
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, New Delhi 110001
Dated: – 10/01/2020
All Head of Circles,
Addl. Director General, APS, New Delhi
Subject: – Collection of various types of fee prescribed in GSPR-2018 under Schedule II regarding.
The undersigned is directed to inform that this office is in receipt of various references for collection and accounting of various types of fee/charges for services prescribed in “Government Savings Promotion General Rules 2018” under “Schedule II”. In order to rationalize the process, the competent authority has decided to prescribe following process for collection and accounting of various types of fee.
2. Till necessary provisions are made in Finacle/CSI for collection of various types of fee/charges on services, following process should be adopted by all concerned.
(i) Collection of various types of fee to be collected in CSI — SAP through F-02/FB50
|SI.NO.||Service Description||Amount to be collected in Cash||GL Code in CSI (Credit)|
|1||Issue of Duplicate Passbook||Rs. 50||8800800010|
|2||Issue of statement of account||Rs. 20||1800423500|
|3||Issue of pass book in lieu of lust or mutilated certificate per registration.||Rs. 10||8800800010|
|4||Cancellation or change of nomination||Rs. 50||1800423200|
|5||Transfer of account/Certificates (per registration) (The following cases not to be treated as transfer, as being done due to administrative reasons.
1. Accounts opened in APS and subsequently transferred to Post Office.
2. Accounts frozen under SCWF Rules-2016 and closed at respective HO.
3. Discontinued schemes accounts/ certificates closed at respective HO.
|6||Pledging of account/Certificates (per registration)||Rs. 100||1800423500|
|7||Issue of cheque book in savings account||up to 10 cheques in a calendar year no fee, thereafter at Rs. 2 per cheque.||1800423500|
* Charges on dishonor of cheque already configured in &ramie.
(ii) 18% GST is also applicable on above fee/charges for services.
(a) CGST- Coll. on Banking & Fin. Services – 9% .8866102590
(b) SGST – Coll. on Banking & Fin. Services 9% 8866102610 or
(c) UTGST-Coll. on Banking & Fin. Services- 9% 8866102630 (For Union Territories only)
(Example: For issue of duplicate passbook.)
(1) CSI– SAP F-02 or FB50 8800800010 Rs. 50 Cr. (50)
8866102590 Rs. 4.50 Cr. (50)
8866102610 Rs.4.50 Cr. (50)
4867100010 Rs. 59 Dr. (40)
(Document Number to be noted)
(2) CSI-POS Counter → F5 Customer Service → F12 ACK Slip Print → Action Type —
Others… “Duplicate Passbook Fee including GST collected Rs. 59 from Shri ……………………… vide Document Number…………………………… Dated………………
(iii) Two copies of acknowledgement slips are to be generated in CSI–POS one copy is to be given to the customer and second copy is to he attached with respective application/form.
3. It is requested to circulate this amendment to all concerned for information and guidance and necessary action.
4. This issues with the approval of Competent Authority.
Assistant Director (SB)
1. DDG(VIG)/AS&FA/DDG(PAF)/DDG(118)/DDG(Estt.)/DDG(PG & Inspections)/DOG(PC0) /Sr. DDG(PBI)
2. Director of Audit (P&T), Delhi.
3. Resident Audit Officer, Room No.517-B, Dak Bhawan, New Delhi.
4. All Directors/Dy. Directors of Accounts, Postal
5. Director, RAKANPA, Ghaziabad, All Directors, Postal Training Centres.
6. Director PTC Mysore for uploading the SB order on India Post Web Site.
7. Deputy Director (CEPT) 0/o CPMG T.N.Circle, Chennai for information and necessary accordingly.
8. AD anspection/PF/Vigilance
9. All recognized unions.
10. MOF(DEA), NS-II, North Block, New Delhi
11. National Savings Institute, 4 Deen Dayal Upadhyay Marg, New Delhi.
12. PS to Member (Banking)
13. PPS to DG Posts.