Ministry of Commerce & Industry
Directorate General of Foreign Trade
Date: 5th October, 2021
1. All Members of the Trade
2. All DGFT RAs
3. All Custom Authorities
Subject: Procedure and Criteria for submission and approval of applications for export of Syringes (with or without Needles)
Reference is invited to DGFT Notification No. 34/2015-20 dated 04.10.2021 restricting the export of Syringes with or without Needles.
2. The month wise quota for export of Syringes with or without Needles has been fixed as below:
|S.No||Description||Month||Available Quota ( In No.$)|
|1.||Syringes with or
|October, 2021||4 Crore|
|2 .||November, 2021||4 Crore|
|3.||December, 2021||9 Crore|
|4.||January. 2022||9 Crore|
3. Exporters are requested to apply for export license by filing applications online through DGFT’s ECOM system for Export authorizations (Non-SCOMET Restricted items) — Please refer Trade Notice No. 50 dated 18.03.2019. There is no need to send any hard copy of the application via mail or post.
4. Online applications for export of “Syringes with or without Needles” for the above quantities may be applied from 1st to 4th of every month (from November, 2021 till January, 2022). For the month of October, 2021 online applications for export of “Syringes with or without Needles” can be filed between 10.2021 and 11.10.2021.
5. All the applications received within the stated timeline will be examined as per the Para 2.72 of Handbook of procedures.
6. Validity of the export license will be for 1 month only.
7. No further revalidation will be granted for the export licenses issued as per this Trade Notice.
8. The following eligibility criteria will be applicable for consideration of applications:
9. All the documents must be duly self-attested by the authorized person of the firm.
10. All the relevant documents as specified above must be submitted along with the application to verify the eligibility criteria. Incomplete applications will not be considered for any allocation. Any application received through email or submitted outside the timeline specified will not be considered.
11. This issues with the approval of Competent Authority.
Deputy Director General of Foreign Trade
E-mail: [email protected]
(Issued from File No. 01/91/180/005/AM22/EC/E-29234)