As per section 3 of the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act 2016 no promoter shall advertise, market, book, sell or offer for sale, or invite persons to purchase in any manner any plot, apartment or building in any real estate project or part of it, in any planning area, without registering the real estate project with the Real Estate Regulatory Authority. Such Application for project registration shall be as per the Rules and Regulation prescribed in the respective state in which the project is planned.
While planning for registration of any real estate project in the state of Rajasthan, with the Rajasthan RERA followings are the basic set of documents which are required to be collected. In this article, we have compiled the documents required as per Real Estate Project under the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act 2016, The Rajasthan Real Estate (Regulation and Development), Rules 2017 and The Rajasthan Real Estate Regulation Authority Regulations, 2017. These are the basic essential documents which are required to be submitted along with the Forms and Affidavits.
The Checklist of Documents can vary depending on the nature of the Project. Followings is the description of information/documents required:-
1. If the Promoter Is Other Than Individual
i. Pan Card of Company/Firm
ii. CIO, MOA, AOA of the Company, Partnership Deed of the Firm, LLP Deed of the LLP or any other instrument executed for the creation of the entity.
iii. PAN card, Aadhaar Card, 1 Photo of each Director/Partner.
iv. Address proof (Electricity bill/rent agreement/any other certificate)
2. If the Promoter Is Individual
1. Pan Card.
2. Aadhar Card.
3. Brief Track record of the promoter such as past projects completed executed, any litigation relating to such project etc in the last five years.
4. Contact address, contact numbers and email-id of the promoter and other officials handling the project. Website link of the promoter, if any.
5. Details of criminal cases or records relating to directors/partner/promoter.
1. Documents relating to Land Title. Registered Sales Deed, Lease Deed (Patta), Revenue Records (Jamabandi), Conversion Order or any other documents through which the Promoter can claim Ownership Right.
2. Site Plan of the project.
3. If the land is not owned by the promoter and he has the developing or selling rights relating to the land, which make him the promoter of the project, then the copy of such Developer Agreement, Collaboration Agreement etc shall be required.
4. Land title search report from an advocate having experience of at least three years in land related matters.
5. Details of encumbrances on the land including any rights, title interest or name of any party in or over such land, or No encumbrance certificate from an advocate having experience of at least three years in land related matters
6. Details of mortgage or charge, if any on such Land.
7. Details of litigation as on date relating to the project land.
1. Copy of Building Plan/Layout Plan Approval Letter issued by any Competent Authority.
2. Construction Permission issued by any Competent Authority.
3. Set of approved Maps, Layout and Plans as issued by such Competent Authority.
4. Other specifications of the project and their plans.
5. Project consultants such as contractors, architect and structural engineers and real estate agents associated with the project, if any.
6. Applicability and copy (if available) of various NOC or approval applicable to such project. Such as environmental clearance, fire NOC, permission for water supply and sewerage, height clearance from the Airport Authority of India etc.
7. Any other permission, approval or license that may be applicable.
1. Audited financials records of the applicant for the last financial year.
2. Bank Statement of Designated Bank Account opened in any Scheduled Bank.
3. Demarcation of the project land on Google with nearby areas and landmarks.
4. Site Photographs of the project from all four sides.
5. Map of the facility of the project such as Water Supply, Rain Water Harvesting, Sanitation, Electrification and Fire Fighting
6. Draft of Agreement to sale (Form G) and Allotment letter proposed.
Requisite fee payable in Rajasthan RERA for registration is:-
1. In the case of plotted development projects: Rs 5/- per square meter.
2. In the case of commercial projects:
i. Where the area of land proposed does not exceed one thousand square meters – Rs 20/- per square meter.
ii. Where the area of land proposed exceed one thousand square meters – Rs 25/- per square meter.
3. In the case of mixed development (residential and commercial) projects:
i. Where the area of land proposed does not exceed one thousand square meters – Rs 10/- per square meter.
ii. Where the area of land proposed exceed one thousand square meters – Rs 15/- per square meter.
4. In the case of group housing projects:
i. Where the area of land proposed does not exceed one thousand square meters – Rs 5/- per square meter.
ii. Where the area of land proposed exceed one thousand square meters – Rs 10/- per square meter.
Although we have tried to present a comprehensive list of documents still some requirements, which are optional in nature are avoided in this article.