MSME or SME sector is seen as the backbone of Indian economy. It works at the ground level to uplift the class of the masses. And hence it is an important factor driving the economy of the nation. In this post we will take a look at the process of procuring MSME license and the documents required for procuring MSME license.
The documents required for filing the application include
- Address proof (Allotment letter, possession letter, lease deed or property tax receipt if the property is owned and if it is rented the rent receipt and NOC from the landlord, and utility bill or any document showing landlord’s identity as the owner of the place.), PAN Card, Adhaar Card
- Copies of all sales bill and purchase bill.
- Partnership deed or Memorandum of Association and Article of association. (Partnership deed is to be submitted if it is a partnership firm.)
- Certificate of incorporation (In case of Company)
- Copy of all the bills and receipts pertaining to the purchase of machinery and other work capital required for the company.
How to register?
- The entity will require an Aadhar number for registering as MSME. By using Udyog Aadhar registration, an application needs to be filed online.
- If you want you can register for more than one industry but via individual registration.
- All the personal details like PAN number, mobile number, bank account details, Aadhar, name of the industry, 2 digit NIC etc.
- When all the details are accurately filled and all the documents uploaded, a registration number will be generated.
Note that no registration fee is levied for this. As also is always advisable to seek an expert opinion and help while registering for an MSME license.
For more details about MSME license, pls get in touch with email@example.com