LLP Settlement scheme 2020, FAQ on 4 FORM and Rs. 5000 Maximum Late fees.
1. Who Can avail LLP Settlement scheme 2020?
Any LLP which is active and which has not filed an application in Form 24 for striking of their name from the registrars as per provisions of Rule 37(1) of the LLP Rules, 2009.
2. Which Type of form can be filed as per LLP Settlement scheme 2020?
Following form can be filled as per the scheme.
(i.) Form-3- Information with regard to limited liability partnership agreement and changes, if any, made therein;
(ii.) Form-4- Notice of appointment, cessation, change in name/ address/ designation of a designated partner or partner and consent to become a partner/ designated partner;
(iii.) Form-8; Statement of Account & Solvency (Annual or Interim);
(iv.) Form-11- Annual Return of Limited Liability Partnership (LLP).
3. What are maximum late fees that can be paid now?
The late fees are Rs. 10 per day per document which will not exceeds Rs. 5000 Per document.
4. What is last date of availing LLP Settlement scheme 2020?
Any person who is in default now, can avail the LLP Settlement scheme 2020 on or before 13th June 2020
5. Is there any prosecution in respect of document(s) filed under the LLP Settlement scheme 2020?
The defaulting LLPs, which have filed their pending documents till 13th June 2020 and made good the default, shall not be subjected to prosecution by Registrar for such defaults.
6. Who is defaulting LLP?
Any LLP who is required to file above form within the due date ending upto 31st October, 2019 in accordance with the provisions of this Scheme:
7. What will happen if any LLP will not make good the default after this scheme?
the Registrar shall take necessary action under the LLP Act, 2008 against the LLPs which have not availed this Scheme and are in default in filing of documents as required under the provisions of LLP Act, 2008 in a timely manner.