Any person/company/body corporate/organization which is engaged in manufacting, processing, sells any type of food item has to register or obtain a license from FSSAI (now FoSCoS).
Any person who himself manufactures or sells any article of food or a petty retailer, hawker, itinerant vendor or a temporary stall holder or small scale or cottage or such other industries relating to food business or tiny food business operator whose having annual turnover up to Rs. 12 Lacs.
Any other person obtain a license under FSSAI as per your annual turnover. Basically there are two types of license that FSSAI issued
1. STATE LICENSE
2) CENTRAL LICENESE
FEES APPLICABLE (per year)
|S.NO||REGISTRATION FEES||STATE LICENSE||CENTRAL LICENSE|
Important points to be noted before making an application :-
For State license/Central license
1. List of directors/ partners/ proprietor/member of society/trust with full address and contact details with nomination of authorized signatory
2. Photo I.D and address proff. Issued by govt. auth. Of prop./partner/director(s)/auth. Sign.
3. Proof of possession of premises. (sale deed, rent agreement, electricity bill, etc.)
4. Partnership deed/self declaration for proprietor (available on foscos website) MOA & AOA of company
5. Water test report or NOC from govt. authority or any other documents call by fssai authority.
6. Form-B (available on fssai website)
For Registration certificate
2. Government issued Photo ID such as AADHAAR, PAN, Voter ID etc.
3. Proof of Address of Businesses activity (if address is other than as mentioned in Photo ID Card).
For further enquiry mail [email protected]