Effective Date: They shall come into force with effect from 25th February, 2019
Eligible Company: Every company incorporated on or before the 31st December, 2017
Companies not Eligible: –
2. Not filed its due financial statements under section 137 or
3. due annual returns under section 92 or
4. both with the Registrar
Unless such company is under management dispute and the Registrar has recorded the same on the register.
2. Which have been struck off or
3. Are under process of striking off or
4. Under liquidation or
5. Amalgamated or
As recorded in the register, shall not be required to file e-Form ACTIVE.
Form: – E-Form ACTIVE (INC-22A)
Shall file the particulars of the company and its registered office, in e-Form ACTIVE(Active Company Tagging Identities and Verification)
Photograph of Registered Office showing external building and inside office also showing therein atleast one director/ KMP who has affixed his/her DSC to this form.
Last Date: – On or before 25.04.2019.
Consequences of not filing e-Form ACTIVE :
1. Shall be marked as “ACTIVE-non-compliant” on or after 26th April, 2019 and shall be liable for action under sub-section (9) of section 12 of the Act.
2. no request for recording the following event based information or changes shall be accepted by the Registrar:-
(i) SH-07 (Change in Authorized Capital);
(ii) PAS-03 (Change in Paid-up Capital);
(iii) DIR-12 (Changes in Director except cessation);
(iv) INC-22 (Change in Registered Office);
(v) lNC-28 (Amalgamation, de-merger)
Late Fee (Filed on or after on or after 26th April, 2019 :
The company shall be marked as “ACTIVE Compliant”, on payment of fee of ten thousand rupees.