MCA has come up with another compliance by inserting a new Rule 25A under the Companies (Incorporation) Rules, 2014 by issuing Companies (Incorporation) Amendment Rules, 2019 under which a new form Form INC-22A (ACTIVE) has been introduced .
Let us have a quick understanding of this new compliance:
1. What is the applicability of Form INC-22A (ACTIVE)?
However, companies who has not filed its due financial statement or Annual Return or both shall be restricted to file this form unless such company is under management dispute and the Registrar has recorded the same on the register.
2. What are the Companies that are not required to file the Form INC-22A (ACTIVE)?
3. What is the last date to file Form INC-22A (ACTIVE)?
4. What are the consequences if Company has not filed Form INC-22A (ACTIVE) within the stipulated time??
5. What is the fees for filing e-form INC-22A (ACTIVE)?
|(ii) Fees payable till 25.04.2019 on e-form ACTIVE||—-|
|(ii) fees payable in delayed cases||Rs. 10,000|
6. Can a Company file the e-form INC-22A (ACTIVE) after its due date?
Note: These Rules shall come into force with effect from 25th February, 2019.