SPICe Private Limited Company Incorporation Filing Process is an integrated single point application for Reservation of Company Name, Allotment of DIN for Directors and Incorporation of a New Company along with allotment of Permanent Account Number (PAN) and Tax Collection and Deduction Account Number (TAN) to the New Company.
For more details,Read at how to get new pan card.
The following are the documents required for Incorporation of Private Limited Company under SPICe process.
|1. Documents from Directors and Shareholders
A. Identity Proof
1) Permanent Account Number (PAN) Card
2) Aadhaar Card / Passport / Driving License / Voter Identity Card
B. Address Proof
1) Telephone Bill / Mobile Bill
2) Electricity Bill / Water Bill
3) Bank Statement /Bank Passbook with latest transaction (Any one of the Document not older than 2 months)
C. Passport size Photographs – 3 each
|2. Documents to be Signed by DIRECTORS
1) Consent to Act as Director: Form DIR-2
2) Details for DIN
3) Declaration of DIN (If DIN is allotted already)
|3. Documents to be Signed by SHAREHOLDERS
1) Application for Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
2) Declaration by Subscribers & Director: INC-9
|4. Documents from Company / LLP / Trademark Owner, if any
1) Board Resolution / Formal authorisation for use of Name / Trademark
2) Authorisation for execution Documents from Company / LLP
Note:- These shall be signed by the concerned on their Letter head
|5. Registered Office – Address
1) No-Objection letter from the Owner of Address to use the address of the registered office of the Company.
2) Address Proof – In the name of the Owner
Note: If the Address facility is availed from a Shared Office Service provider, a copy of Electricity Bill / Tax Receipt with a copy of Lease Agreement with specific powers to sublease or issue NOC letters for use of premise as Registered Office address under Companies Act is also required.