We are pleased to confirm that the shareholders of the Company has appointed you as a Director on the Board of Directors of the Company to hold office under section 152 and other applicable provisions (including any modification or re-enactment thereof), if any, of the Companies Act, 2013.
1. The board’s role is to effectively represent, and promote the interests of shareholders with a view to adding long-term value to the Company’s shares. Having regard to its role, the board directs, and supervises the management of the business and affairs of the Company including, in particulars:
2. All directors are expected to take decisions objectively in the interests of the Company. The board as a whole is collectively responsible for the success of the Company.
3. You should be present in the board meetings, in case of absence prior leave of absence is required from your end.
4. It is accepted and acknowledged that you may have business interests other than those of the Company. You will disclose your concern or interest u/s 184 in any company or companies or bodies corporate (including shareholding interest), firms or other association of individuals, by giving a notice in writing in Form MBP-1. The interests register is tabled at each directors’ meeting. Please ensure that the Company is kept informed of any changes to your interests so that the interests register can be maintained up to date.
5. All information acquired during your appointment is confidential to the Company and should not be disclosed either during your appointment or following termination (by whatever means) to third parties except as permitted by law.
We look forward to your association with us.