Government of India
Ministry of Corporate Affairs
5th floor, ‘A’ Wing, Shastri Bhawan,
Dr. Rajendra Prasad Road, New Delhi
Dated: 29th June, 2012
Sub:- Constitution of a Committee to formulate a Policy Document on Corporate Governance
In continuation of this office O.M. of even number dated L03.2011 the undersigned is directed to say that Chairman, SEBI or his nominee shall also be the member of the Committee with immediate effect to formulate a policy document on Corporate Governance.
Sapj-a7 Shorey (Joint Director)
Copy forwarded for information and necessary action to:‑
1. Shri Adi Godrej
2. Dr. Kiran Mazumdar Shaw, CMD, Biocon Ltd.
3. Shri Sidharth Birla, FICCI
4. President, CII
5. President, ASSOCHAM
6. DG, IICA
7. Shri M.K. Chauhan, Vice Chairman, Asian Centre for Corporate Governance & Sustainability
8. Sri R.S. Sharma, former CMD, ONGC
9. Special Secretary, Ministry of Corporate Affairs
10. Shri G. Ramaswamy, former President, ICAI
11. Shri Y.M. Deosthalee, Chairman, L&T Finance Holdings Ltd.
12. Shri S. Balasubramanian, former Chairman, Company Law Board
13. Shri S.K. Roongta, ex-CMD, SAIL
14. Shri Keki Mistry, Vice Chairman & CEO, HDFC
15. Ms. Zia Mody. Managing Partner, AZB & Partners
16. President, The Institute of Cost Accountants of India 17. President, ICSI – Member Secretary/Convener
18. PS to Hon’ble Minister of Corporate Affairs
19. PS to Hon’ble Minister of State for Corporate Affairs.
20. Chairman, SEBI, Mumbai.
21. Sr. PPS to Secretary, Ministry of Corporate Affairs. 22.PPS to Addl. Secretary & Financial Adviser, MCA. 23. PS to Joint Secretary(A),Joint Secretary (R), PS to Joint
23. All Regional Directors of MCA.
24. All Registrar of Companies.