F. No. 10/19/2018-CSR (Part File – 2)
Government of India
Ministry of Corporate Affairs
5th Floor, ‘A’ Wing, Shastri Bhawan,
Dr. R.P. Road, New Delhi-110001
Subject: Constitution of Committee for finalizing Business Responsibility Reporting (BRR) Format for Listed and Unlisted Companies.
The Secretary, Corporate Affairs has constituted a Committee for finalizing the Business Responsibility Reporting (BRR) Format for Listed and unlisted companies based on the BRR Framework of the updated NVGs.
2. In view of the above, Committee on BRR is hereby constituted under the Chairmanship of Mr. Gyaneshwar Kumar Singh, Joint Secretary, Ministry of Corporate Affairs with the following Members:
|1.||Mr. Gyaneshwar Kumar Singh, Joint Secretary, MCA||Chairman|
|2.||Joint Secretary, Policy, MCA or his nominee Member||Member|
|3.||Representative of SEBI||Member|
|4.||President of Institute of Company Secretary of India (ICSI)||Member|
|5.||President of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)||Member|
|6.||President of Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICoAI)||Member|
|7.||Viraf Mehta, Adjunct Faculty, IICA||Member|
|8.||Shankar Venkateswa ran, Adjunct Faculty, IICA||Member|
* Director General, Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs shall be a Special Invitee.
3. The Committee shall formulate the BRR Format for listed and unlisted companies.
4. The Committee shall submit its report within six weeks from the date of its first meeting.
5. The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) & Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA) shall render necessary secretarial assistance and logistical support to the Committee on BRR. MCA & ICSI shall jointly provide technical support to the Committee.
6. The Committee may devise its own procedure to conduct its meetings including inter alia invite any person(s) of appropriate standing, knowledge and expertise in the fields of economics, law, banking, social work etc. and is free to meet anywhere in India.
This issues with the approval of competent authority.
1. All Committee Members.
2. Sameer Sharma, DG, IICA
3. Sanjay Shorey, Director ( Legal & Prosecution), MCA
4. Seema Rath, Deputy Director, MCA
5. Tharvinder Singh, Under Secretary, MCA
6. Vedant Ojha, Assistant Director, MCA
7. Garima Dadhich, Coordinator, NFCSR, IICA
8. List of Ministries as per Annexure-A.
1. PS to Secretary (CA)
2. PS to JS(G)/JS(K)