Alterations in Schedule VI under powers conferred by sub-section (1) of section 641 of Companies Act, 1956
Government of India
Ministry of Law, Justice and Company Affairs
Department of Company Affairs
New Delhi, the 22nd May, 2002
G.S.R. 376(E).- In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (1) of section 641 of the Companies Act, 1956 (1 of 1956), the Central Government hereby makes the following further alterations in Schedule VI to the said Act, namely :-
1.In the said Schedule, in “Part I – Form of Balance Sheet, in the first column relating to “Instructions in accordance with which Liabilities should be made out”, for the second paragraph against the sub-heading ” CURRENT LIABILITIES AND PROVISIONS”, occurring in the second column, the following paragraph shall be substituted namely : –
“The names(s) of small scale industrial undertaking(s) to whom the company owe any sum together with interest outstanding for more than thirty days, are to be disclosed.”
2.This notification shall come into force on the date of its publication in the Official Gazette.
Footnote.- The Schedule was amended vide :-
1. Companies (Amendment) Act, 1960 and subsequently amended vide
2. GSR No.414 dated 21-3-1961.
3. GSR No. 78 dated 4-1-1963.
4. GSR NO. 129 dated 3-1-1968.
5. GSR No. 1665 dated 9-10-1971.
6. GSR No.494(E) dated 30-10-1973.
7. GSR No.455 dated 27-4-1974.
8. GSR No. 220(E) dated 12-3-1979.
9. SO No. 400(E) dated 19-4-1988.
10. GSR No. 784(E) dated 13-7-1988.
11. SO No.723(E) dated 18-9-1990.
12. GSR No. 388(E) dated 15.5.1995.
13. GSR No. 423(E) dated 13-9-1996.
14. GSR No. 129(E) dated 22-2-1999.