Some of the business which can be transacted at meeting of the shareholders and such transaction shall be deal under the shareholders meeting that may be transaction under annual General meeting or may be extra general meeting of the shareholders under Companies Act, 2013.
1. Alteration of Memorandum of the company and Articles of the company.
2. Further issue of share capital.
3. To transfer some portions of uncalled capital to reserve capital to be called up only in he event of the winding up.
4. To reduce the share capital of the company.
5. To shift the registered office of the company outside the state in which company is registered or situated.
6. To appoint auditor of the company.
7. To approach Central Government for investigation into the affairs of the company.
8. To allow related party transaction under section 188 of the Companies Act, 2013
9. Payment of commission of more than 1% of the net profits of the company to managing or a whole time director or a manager.
10. To borrow money and to charge out the assets the asset of the company to secure the borrow money.
11. To appoint directors.
12. To increase or reduce the number of the directors within the limit laid down under Article of the Association of the Company.
13. To cancel, redeem debentures etc.
14. To make contribution to funds not related to the business of the company.
15. Other transaction can be transacted accordance with the companies Act and Rules given thereunder.