Notification for Eligibility Test (ET) for Post Qualification Course on Information Systems Audit (ISA) on Saturday the November 08, 2008. Last Date for Online Form Submission is October 29, 2008 .
1. The next Eligibility Test for ISA PQC is scheduled to be held on Saturday the November 08, 2008 from 09.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. A detailed notification giving list of centers would be hosted on ISA Portal at http://isa.icai. org by October 15, 2008 along-with a list of candidates who have completed ISA PT in the 2nd and 3rd quarter of 2008.
2. Candidates desirous of taking this ISA ET have to submit the Online ISA ET Form (by giving their ISA no. as username and password) that would be available on the ISA Portal at http://isa.icai. org from October 15 to 29, 2008.
3. Candidates filling form B or C (2nd or subsequent attempt) have to ensure that the ISA ET Fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred only) reaches the following address by the aforementioned last date through Demand Draft/ Pay Order in favour of “Secretary, ICAI”, payable at Delhi.
Committee on Information Technology
The Institute of Chartered Accountants
Plot Nos. 52-54, Vishwas Nagar
Shahadra, Delhi – 110 032
(Near Karkardooma Court)
Phone: PABX: 011-39893990
Extn. 619/ 621
Direct: 011 – 30210619/ 621
Fax: 011-30210681/ 680
E-mail ID: email@example.com
4. Applications received after the aforementioned last date would not be entertained under any circumstances and candidates would have to take the ISA ET in May, 2009 attempt.
5. Result of ISA Eligibility Test on November 08, 2008 would be announced by 5.00 P.M. on Saturday the November 15, 2008.