NOTICE FOR EMPANELMENT OF CA FIRMS FOR REVENUE AUDIT ASSIGNMENT
1. Punjab National Bank invites applications from practising ‘Partnership firms of Chartered Accountants in India’ who fulfill the eligibility criteria as mentioned hereunder and are willing to have their Firms empanelled as Revenue Auditors in the Bank for conducting revenue audit of branches.
2. The Bio-data is to be submitted ON-LINE ONLY at the following LINK : https://mypnb.in/AUDIT
3. APPLICATIONS RECEIVED BY POST OR THROUGH E-MAIL WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED. 3. The “Eligibility Criteria” for empanelment for CA Firms for Revenue Audit in our bank is as under:
|Minimum No. of
|Partnership Firms- Minimum Experience as a Concurrent or Revenue Auditor in Scheduled Commercial Bank (in years)|
Note – SOLE PROPRIETORSHIP CONCERN WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY
4. The CA firm should not be debarred earlier and also not be involved in Statutory Audit and / or Concurrent Audit of our Bank.
5. “Associate concerns of CA Firms” should also not be involved in Statutory Audit and / or Concurrent Audit of our Bank.
6. An audit firm in which a partner / proprietor is also a partner / proprietor of firm entrusted with Statutory Audit / Concurrent Audit of the Bank is also not eligible for empanelment as revenue auditor.
7. The Bank reserves the right to make changes, at any time, in the terms and conditions with regard to the conduct of revenue audit of its branches by the CA firms.
8. CA Firms applying for empanelment must upload (while applying on-line) the copy of partnership deed + copy of registration certificate issued by the ICAI certifying the constitution of the Firm, their branches & date from which it is continuing as a Partnership Firm (latest), in absence of which application / candidature will not be entertained.
9. Experience Certificates of Partnership CA Firm in the Scheduled Commercial Bank as Revenue / Concurrent Auditor be uploaded while submitting the application, in absence of which application / candidature will not be entertained.
10. Mere submission of application does not, in any way, constitute guarantee for allotment of the audit job of any nature from the bank. The allocation of branches to the auditors will purely be the prerogative of the Bank.
11. An empanelled CA Firm may be considered for revenue audit assignment maximum for four consecutive years subject to satisfactory performance during the preceding years, and thereafter, the firm will be placed under cooling for a period of minimum two years.
12. ‘Incomplete Application’ or ‘Application Without Requisite Enclosures’ will not be entertained.
13. The Revenue Audit Firm will undertake that they will not sub-contract / sub-assign the audit
14. The Revenue Audit Firm will not lobby directly or indirectly for consideration of any credit proposals of their friends / relatives / clients / non clients of the Bank.
15. If empanelled, the detailed terms & conditions of offer including fee and other expenses payable will be intimated at the time of allotment of audit work.
16. Assignments of empanelled CA firms will be governed by “Code of Ethics for Chartered Accountants” circulated by ICAI on its website and the bank will initiate necessary action against such CA firms and its partners in case serious deficiencies observed are detrimental to bank’s interest.
17. Only those applications which are submitted between the date of notice and the last date of receipt of applications, will be considered. The link given above will close on 15.01.2018 at 5.00 p.m.
18. The CA firm which has submitted any such application earlier to the date of this notice, is required to apply afresh on-line within the stipulated period, if the CA firm meets the requirements for EMPANELMENT.
19. The CA firms which were empanelled as revenue auditors during the year 2016, NEED NOT
20. However, those CA firms which were on the panel UPTO THE YEAR 2015 (and not empanelled in 2016) NEED TO APPLY AGAIN.
21. The last date for submission of on-line application with complete details is 15.01.2018 till close of working hours, at the following address : https://mypnb.in/AUDIT
Do you think CBDT should extend Tax Audit Report and relevant ITR Due Date? Please Comment, Vote, Retweet and Like.— Tax Guru (@taxguru_in) September 18, 2018