Mega Exemption under Service Tax and Point of
Taxation Rules, 2011 – Relevance in GST Regime
We are happy to inform that the Fourth Workshop under the series is being organised on the theme “Mega Exemption under Service Tax and Point of Taxation Rules, 2011 – Its relevance in GST Regime on Friday, 17 July, 2015 from 10:00 am till 02:00 pm at PHD House, New Delhi.
The workshop will broadly cover the following:
- Mega Exemption under Service Tax
- Analyses of the POT Rules for Service Provider, Continuous supply of services, Due date of payment
- Impact of changes in Rate of Exchange for determining valuation for import of Services and the POT Rules for Reverse charge & Associated Enterprises and IPR Services
- Analyses of the POT Rules for change in effective rate of service tax, change in taxable value, new services and persisting issues in the POT Rules
- Relevance of POT Rules and Exemption in GST Regime & Open Queries
The broad programme outline is enclosed for information of members.