The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) launched a centralised web-based complaints redress system (SCORES) which would enable investors to lodge and follow up their complaints and track the status of redressal of such complaints from anywhere. This would also enable the market intermediaries and listed companies to receive the complaints from investors against them, redress such complaints and report redressal. SCORES would expedite disposal of investors’ complaints as this would obviate the need for physical movement of complaints and the possibility of loss, damage or misdirection of the complaints would be avoided. It would facilitate easy retrieval and tracking of complaints at any time. Investors will be able to visit the website http://scores.gov.in and lodge their complaints, if any, thereon. For any queries/ feedback or assistance, investors can contact 26449188/ 26449199/ 40459188/ 40459199 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All recognized Stock Exchanges
Sub: Processing of investor complaints against listed companies in SEBI Complaints Redress System (SCORES)
1. SEBI has commenced processing of investor complaints in a centralized web based complaints redress system ‘SCORES’. The salient features of this system are:
2. All complaints pertaining to companies will be electronically sent through SCORES at http://scores.gov.in/Admin. The companies are required to view the complaints pending against them and submit ATRs alongwith supporting documents electronically in SCORES. Failure on the part of the company to update the ATR in SCORES will be treated as non redressal of investor complaints by the company. Submission of physical ATR will not be accepted for complaints lodged in SCORES. For complaints forwarded to companies on or before 20/05/2011, physical ATRs should be submitted.
3. The user id and password for logging into SCORES at http://scores.gov.in/Admin are being communicated separately to companies against whom complaints are lodged in SCORES.
Chief General Manager
Office of Investor Assistance and Education
Email id – email@example.com
AUTHENTICATION FOR SCORES
1. Name of the Company:
2. Whether complaints processed through: □ RTI □ Inhouse
3. If through RTI, please indicate the following: Name of the RTI:
Whether complaints can be passed to them
□ manually by the company □ directly to RTI
4. The details of the concerned person of the company to whom User id and password will be sent:
Note: A scanned copy can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org followed by hard copy