Securities and Exchange Board of India
August 25, 2014
All Recognised Stock Exchanges All Registered Merchant Bankers
Sub: Formats for disclosure under Regulation 30 of SEBI (Substantial Acquisition of Shares and Takeovers) Regulations, 2011 (Regulations).
1. The format for the reports/disclosures to be filed under Regulation 30 of the Regulations has been prescribed by SEBI vide circular No. SEBI/CFD/DCR/SAST/1/2011/09/23 dated September 23, 2011.
2. The format for continual disclosures under regulation 30(1) and 30(2) of the Regulations has been revised and is placed as Annexure-1.
3. A copy of this circular and the above stated formats are available on SEBI website at www.sebi.gov.in under the categories “Legal Framework” and “Takeovers”.
4. This Circular shall come into force with immediate effect.
Deputy General Manager
ANNEXURE – 1
Format for Disclosures under Regulation 30(1) and 30(2) of SEBI (Substantial Acquisition of
Shares and Takeovers) Regulations, 2011
Part-A- Details of Shareholding
|1. Name of the Target Company (TC)|
|2. Name(s) of the stock exchange(s) where the shares of the TC are listed|
|3. Particulars of the shareholder(s) :
a. Name of person(s) together with Persons Acting in Concert (PAC) whose total holding (including that in the form of shares, warrants, convertible securities and any other instrument that would entitle the holder to receive shares in the TC) is more than 25% of the voting rights of the TC.
b. Name(s) of promoter(s), member of the promoter group and PAC with him.
|4. Particulars of the shareholding of person(s) mentioned at (3) above||Number of shares||% w.r.t. total share /voting capital wherever applicable||% of total diluted share/voting capital of TC (*)|
|As of March 31st of the year, holding of:
b) Voting Rights (otherwise than by shares)
d) Convertible Securities
e) Any other instrument that would entitle the holder to receive shares in the TC.
Name of the Target Company:
|Name(s) of the person and Persons Acting in Concert (PAC) with the person||Whether the person belongs to Promoter/ Promoter group||PAN of the person and PACs|
Signature of the Authorised Signatory
1. In case of promoter(s) making disclosure under regulation 30(2), no additional disclosure under
regulation 30(1) is required.
(*) Diluted share/voting capital means the total number of shares in the TC assuming full conversion of the outstanding convertible securities/warrants into equity shares of the TC.
(**) Part-B shall be disclosed to the Stock Exchanges but shall not be disseminated.