Reserve Bank of India
DPSS.CO. OSD No. 2161/06.07.002/2010-2011
March 22, 2011
All Scheduled Commercial and Urban Co-operative Banks
Reconciliation of transactions at ATMs failure – Time limit
Please refer to our circular DPSS/No.101/02.10.02/2009-2010 dated July 17, 2009 on the captioned subject, wherein banks were advised to submit the quarterly review of ATM transactions.
2. In continuation of the above circular banks are advised to submit the quarterly review of ATM transactions duly approved by their Board in the following Excel based formats:
1. ATM failed transactions for complaints received/resolved – Table 1 ;
2. Complaint resolution between issuing bank and acquiring bank for ATM failed transactions – Table 2 ; and
3. Complaints resolution between ATM network operator and banks – Table 3
(applicable only when the bank is network operator).
3. The copy of the review duly approved by your Board should reach us within a month of the completion of each quarter through email. It may be ensured that the specified formats and timeline are strictly adhered to.
Please acknowledge receipt.
Encl: As above