Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Revenue
(Central Board of Direct Taxes)
North Block, New Delhi -110 001
On promotion, the transfer/postings of the following officers in the grade of Pr. Chief Commissioner of Income Tax/Pr. Director General of Income Tax, are hereby ordered with immediate effect and until further orders:
|SI. No.||Civil Code||Name of the officer||Posted as|
|I||86050||SI-IRI KIZISFINA||Pr. CCIT, NWR, Chandigarh|
|2||86042||SANGEL I A SINGII||Pr. CCIT, Delhi|
|3||86054||SHYAM KUMAR||Pr. CCIT, WB & Sikkim, Kolkata|
|4||87005||B. V. GOPINATH||Pr. CCIT, Kerala, Kochi|
|87008||SUBASHREE ANANTKRISHNAN||Pr. CCIT, TN & Puducherry, Chennai*|
|6||87001||LEKHA KUMAR||Pr. CCIT, MP & Chhattisgarh, Bhopal|
|7||86046||ARVIND KUMAR||Pr. CCIT, TN & Puducherry, Chennai|
|8||86048||T. TONSING PRASAD||Pr. CCIT, Rajasthan, Jaipur|
|9||87003||SADHNA SHANKER||Pr. CCIT, UP(West) & Uttarakhand, Kanpur|
|Pr. CCIT (NeAC), Delhi|
|11||87010||RAKESH MISHRA||Pr. CCIT, Bihar & Jharkhand, Patna|
|12||87017||ARCHANA CHOUDHARY||Pr. CCIT (NFAC), Delhi|
|13||87009||SUBRAT MISHRA||Pr. CCIT, Odisha, Bhubaneswar|
|14||87018||ASHISH VERMA||Pr. CCIT, UP(East), Lucknow|
* After superannuation of Shri Arvind Kumar (on 30.06.2021)
2. In addition, the following transfer/postings of the officers in the grade of Pr.CCIT/Pr.DGIT, are hereby ordered with immediate effect and until further orders:
|SI.No.||Name of the Officer||Civil Code||Current Posting||Posted As|
|2||RASHMI SAXENA SAHNI||84045||Pr. DGIT (Administration &FPS), Delhi||Pr. CCIT (Exemptions). Delhi|
|3||K K SINGH||86035||Pr.CCIT, Bihar & 14khand, Patna||Pr. DGIT (Administration &TPS), Delhi|
|4||RAVINDRA KUMAR||86005||Pr. CCIT, Kerala, Kochi||Pr. CCIT, Gujarat, Ahmedabad|
|5||SAROJ DESWAL||86029||Pr. CCIT, Rajasthan, Jaipur||Pr. DGIT(L&R), Delhi|
3. Approval of the Competent Authority is also conveyed for assigning the charge of Pr. CCIT, NER to Shri Shyam Kumar (86054), Pr.CCIT (WB&Sikkim) in addition to his substantive charge. On assigning additional charge. Shri Kumar shall not be eligible for any claim to additional remuneration under the provision of FR 49.
4. Sanction of the Competent Authority is conveyed for downgrading the post of Pr.DGIT (Vigilance) to the level of DGIT (Vigilance) and upgradation of the post of DGIT (L&R) to the level of Pr. DGIT (L&R) with immediate effect.
5. The compliance reports regarding relieving/ joining of the above officers shall be forwarded by the officer concerned to the Board and Data Base Cell, CBDT by 05.07.2021. All the relieving and joining should mandatorily be done by the officer concerned and approved by the concerned Pr. CCIT(CCA) on-line on irsofficersonline.gov.in.
6. Hindi version of this order will follow.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Tel. No. 23095474
1. Officers concerned.
2. All Principal Chief Commissioners of Income Tax / Principal Director Generals of Income Tax.
3. Chief Controller of Accounts, New Delhi/Zonal Accounts Officer, CBDT, 0/o Principal CCIT (CCA) concerned.
4. PS to Hon’ble FM / MoS (Finance).
5. PPS to Revenue Secretary/ Chairman, CBDT/ Members, CBDT/ JS(Admit.),CBDT/JS(R).
6. Hindi Section for Hindi version.
7. Commissioner of Income Tax (Media & TP) and official Spokesperson, CBDT, New Delhi.
8. Secretary General, IRS Association/Secretary General, ITGOA/All-India Income Tax SC&ST Employees’ Welfare Association/Income Tax Employees Federation (ITEF).
9. Data Base Cell, CBDT.