STEP- 1: REGISTER/ PREPARATION OF LOG-IN ID ON INCOME TAX WEBSITE
Open income Tax website https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/home and register yourself.
STEP- 2: LOGIN TO E-FILING WEBSITE
Login to e-Filing website with User ID, Password, Date of Birth and enter the Captcha code.
STEP-3: CHECK FORM 26AS
26As is available by Click on the ‘View Form 26AS (Tax Credit)’ link displayed under the my account Tab.
STEP 4: ONLINE PREPARATION OF ITR
Go to e-File and click on File Income Tax return or Click Filling of Income tax Return from Income tax portal dashboard.
STEP-5: SELECTION OF ASSIGNMENT YEAR AND ITR FORM
Applicant have to Select Assignment Year, ITR form No. and ITR submission Mode ( ITR may e-verify by the applicant through Aadhar OTP, Bank Account, Internet Banking and Demat account.)
STEP 6: FILL THE DETAILS IN THE TAX RETURN FORM
After select the online form, applicant have to fill up the following details:
1. Mention the basic details which include your name, PAN, complete address, date of birth, e-mail ID, mobile number, whether the return is original or revised, and residential status.
2. Provide Income details ( depends upon the ITR form Selection)
3. Enter the details of tax deducted by the employer and other detectors and self-assessment / advance tax paid, if any.
4. Tax will calculate automatically.
5. Paid tax if income is taxable.
6. Enter your bank details, which include your bank account number, type of bank account and IFSC code etc.
STEP 7: PREVIEW AND SUBMIT THE RETURN
Now Applicant have to preview the details. If details are ok then applicant can submit the return. Or applicant may edit the Return and submit the after edit the details on Return.
STEP 8 : E-VERIFY OF THE RETURN OR SEND SIGNED ITR-V TO THE INCOME TAX DEPARTMENT
On successful submission, ITR-V would be displayed. Click on the link and download the ITR-V. ITR-V will also be sent to the registered email address. If ITR e-verified then the Return Filing process is complete. OR
The return is note e- verified then ITR-V Form should be printed, signed and submitted to CPC within 120 days from the date of e-Filing. The return will be processed only upon receipt of signed ITR-V. Please check your emails/SMS for reminders on non-receipt of ITR-V.
STEP 9: PROCESSING OF ITR
The department will process ITR once verified by applicant. After ITR is processed, applicant will be intimated about the same via mail and sms on your registered mobile number.
For further information please Contact us:
Mail us : firstname.lastname@example.org