ITBA-OLTAS Instruction No. 2
DIRECTORATE OF INCOME TAX (SYSTEM)
ARA Center, Ground Floor, E-2,
Jhandewalan Extension, – 110055,
New Delhi – 110055
F.No. Pr DGIT(S)/ADG(S)2/ITBA-OLTAS/RB INST/347/2019/13432
All Principal Chief Commissioners of Income–tax/ CCsIT (By Name) All Principal Director General of Income Tax / DGsIT (By Name)
All Principal Commissioner of Income-tax/CsIT/CsIT(Admin & CO) (By Name)
Subject: Release of various collection report in ITBA-OLTAS environment-reg.
As you may be ware that OLTAS module has been migrated to ITBA environment and presently challan correction facilities are available in ITBA. The various collection MIS/reports which were available in the legacy OLTAS module have been designed and developed in ITBA environment and being release to enable field access and generate. The reports are available in Income Tax Business Application (ITBA) as per the following details:
2. OLTAS-MISs can be accessed in 1TBA by entering the following URL in the browser: https://itba.incometax.gov.in
The path for the same is: ITBA Portal -Login → Modules → OLTAS → MIS
3. The following reports are being released in ITBA-OLTAS Module:
4. Training material including user manual, help content and frequently asked questions (FAQs) are available on the OLTAS/Refund Banker Module Home Page and on ITBA Portal Online Training on ITBA. Users can refer to these documents in case of any issues.
5. Users are advised to contact helpdesk in case of any issues in respect of the ITBA.
a. URL of helpdesk – firstname.lastname@example.org
b. Help desk number – 0120-281 I200
c. Email 1D – email@example.com
d. Help desk Timings – 8.30 A.M. – 8.30 P.M. (Monday to Friday)
6. This issues with the approval of Pr DGIT(S).
Addl Director General (Systems) -2