Section(s) Referred: 35 ,35(2A)
Statute: INCOME TAX
Date of Issue: 30/12/1978
In continuation of this Department’s Notification No. 1250 dated 8th March, 1976 (F. No. 203/27/76-ITA. II), it is hereby notified for general information that the following scientific research programme has been approved for the period specified below for the purposes of sub-section (2A) of section 35 of the Income-tax Act, 1961, by the Indian Council of Medical Research, New Delhi.
1. Name of the scientific research programme Development and research on newer methods for rehabilitating rural physically handicapped Indian children with special reference to their environmental conditions, and an in-depth study of rehabilitation of polimyelities and cerebral palsy cases at domiciliary level in a rural rehabilitation complex.
2. Sponsored by : 1. Agarwal Engineering Corporation, Kalyan Bhavan, 4th Floor, 35, Kalbadevi Road, Bombay-2. 2. Great Eastern Shipping Company, Mercantile Bank Building, Flora Fountain, Fort, Bombay-1. 3. Bajaj Tempo Limited, Akurdi, Poona-29. 4. Bajaj Auto Ltd., Akurdi, Poona-29. 5. P.T.C. Sanghvi & Co., 110, Shivjinagar, Poona-5. 6. Kamdhenu Chemical and Fertilizer, Industries, Krishi Bhavan, 1379, Bhawani Peth, Poona-2.
3. Sponsored at Hastimal Sancheti Memorial Trust, Pune.
4. Total cost of the project Rs. 93,73,200
5. Duration Five years from 1st January, 1976, to 31st December, 1981.
2. Hastimal Sancheti Memorial Trust, Pune, where the above programme has been sponsored, has been approved for the purpose of section 35(1)(ii) by Notification No. 1164 (F. No. 203/31/76-ITA II) dated 15th December, 1973.
[No. 2624/F. No. 203/181/78-ITA-II