Section(s) Referred: 35 ,35(2A)
Statute: INCOME TAX
Date of Issue: 3/12/1981
It is hereby notified for general information that the following scientific research programme has been approved for the period specified below for the purposes of sub-section (2A) of section 35 of the Income-tax Act, 1961, read with rule 6 of the Income-tax Rules, 1962, by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research, New Delhi.
1. Name of the scientific Studies on persistence of fungicides in research project : soil in relation to the Control of Root-Rot and Collar Rot of apple.
2. Sponsored by (a) : Hindustan Lever Limited, New Delhi.
3. Sponsored at (b) : Himachal Pradesh Krishi Vishva Vidyalaya, Solan
4. Duration of the project : 3 (Three) years with effect from 1st August, 1981.
5. Estimated cost : Rs. 84,200 (Rupees Eighty four thousand and two hundred only).
2. Himachal Pradesh Krishi Vishva Vidyalaya, Solan, stands approved u/s. 35(1)(ii) of the Income-tax Act, 1961, vide Ministry of Finance (Department of Revenue) Notification No. 878 dated 18-4-1975.
[No. 4357/F. No. 203/101/81-ITA. I