Section(s) Referred: 35 ,35(2A)
Statute: INCOME TAX
Date of Issue: 18/5/1983
It is hereby notified for general information that the following scientific research programme has been approved for the period specified below for the purpose of sub-section (2A) of section 35 of the Income-tax Act, 1961, read with rule 6(iv) of the Income-tax Rules, 1962, by the Secretary, Department of Science & Technology, New Delhi :
1 . Scientific Research : Studies on transcription, replication and persistent Project infection of hinder-pest virus.
2. Name of the Sponsorer : Hindustan Lever Limited, Bombay.
3. Implementing Lab : Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.
4. Date of commencement : 15-4-1983
5. Date of completion : 14-4-1986
6. Duration of the project : 3 years
7. Estimated cost : Rs. 3,68,420
2. The Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, stands approved under section 10(2)(xiii) of the Indian Income-tax Act, 1922, vide Ministry of Finance, Notification No. 34, dated 23-11-1946.
[No. 5188/F. No. 203/30/82-ITA.II]