Section(s) Referred: 35 ,35(2A)
Statute: INCOME TAX
Date of Issue: 25/1/1982
It is hereby notified for general information that the following scientific research programme has been approved for the period specified below for the purposes of sub-section (2A) of section 35 of the Income-tax Act, 1961, read with rule 6 of the Income-tax Rules, 1962, by the Department of Science & Technology, New Delhi.
1. Name of the scientific research project : “Expoxidation of Oils”.
2. Name of the sponsorer : National Peroxide Ltd., Neville House, J.N. Heredia Marg, Ballard Estate, Bombay 400038.
3. Implementing laboratory : University of Bombay, Deptt. of Chemical Technology, Bombay.
4. Proposed date of commencement : October, 1981.
5. Anticipated date of completion : March, 1982.
6. Estimated outlay Rs. 24,955.
2. The University of Bombay, Deptt. of Technology, Bombay, stands approved u/s. 10(2)(xiii) of the Income-tax Act, 1922, vide late Finance Department S.O. No. 34, dated 23-11-1946.
[No. 4442/F. No. 203/205/81-ITA. II