Hassle Free filing of your Income Tax Return – How ?
This article is for those who have :-
• Interest Income (FDR, Bank Interest)
• Income from Capital Gain from sale of shares and or redemption of Mutual Fund units
Approximately one month is pending to file your Income Tax Return. It is our age old attitude or practice to wait till due date and then rush over to complete the task. It is not only affect the thing or work on which we are working upon but it is also adversely affect our whole body. It is not good at all.
So why wait till due date. Prepare well before the time and file your Income Tax Return hassle free. For that you should have following documents kept ready or handy, whether you are filing your Income Tax Return on your own or by your consultant :-
• Your Income Tax Account User Id and Password
• PAN Card, Aadhar Card and Passport number if any
• Basic details of Bank accounts held during the year such as –
a) Complete Bank account number
b) IFSC Code
c) Branch address
• Form 16 – Part A (applicable when Tax deducted from salary) and Part B
• Bank Interest figures and Form 16A for interest on FDR or for such other income on which tax is deducted. However, if you are able to access your Income Tax account on your own then Form 26AS will be sufficient enough to arrive at your other income.
• Contract notes and or Summary statements giving details of your transactions in shares and or in Mutual funds to arrive at your income from capital gain if any.
So let’s start now and don’t wait till the last bell rings.
Have a Wonderful Hassle Free Return filing !!
You can post your Queries related to Income Tax to – firstname.lastname@example.org
Happy to Serve You !!