The Finance Act, 2020 made overhaul in provisions relating to registration of charitable and religious institution with the Income tax Department. There was complete change in registration process. It is through means of technology. It is one database on pan India basis. The registration once granted shall expire after certain period. Re-registration is necessary to continue benefit of tax exemption.
In reference to your application in Form 10 A filed for approval/provisional approval, Form 10 AC (Order for registration or provisional registration or approval or provisional approval) has been issued and sent to your primary/secondary email ID’s as mentioned in the Login.
However due to technical reasons many of the clients not received the email.
e-file >> Income-tax Forms >> View Filed Forms >> Select Form 10A >> click on Download pdf button. Form 10AC will get downloaded on your system.
1. Prior approval of the Commissioner of Income Tax shall be sought As and when there is a move to amend or alter the objects/rules and regulations of the applicant.
2. Intimation of changes in terms of MOA / Trust deed shall be given immediately to to Office of the Jurisdictional Commissioner of Income Tax.
3. Entity shall maintain accounts regularly and shall get accounts audited in accordance with IT Act 1961.
4. Entity shall furnish ROI within in the timeline.
5. This certificate cannot be used as a basis for claiming non-deduction of tax at source in respect of investments etc. relating to the Trust/ Institution.
There are few other conditions mentioned that need to be complies as well.