DIRECTORATE OF INCOME TAX
HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT
CENTRAL BOARD OF DIRECT TAXES
ICADR Building, Plot No. 6, Vasant Kunj Institutional Area Phase-11
New Delhi – 110070. Ph. 26125213, Fax 26130594.
Approval of the competent authority is hereby conveyed for posting of the following Tax Assistants in the Directorate of Systems for posting in the CPC-TDS under the provisions of the CPC-Staffing Scheme by diversion of post with immediate effect and until further orders:-
|SI. No.||Name of the officer/official •||Region||To|
|1.||Sonakshi Shanwal||Pune||Pr. DGIT(System)|
|2.||Neha Agarwal||UP East||Pr. DGIT(System)|
|3.||Abhay Sharma||Karnataka & Goa||Pr. DGIT(System)|
|4.||Manish Kumar Yadav||Pune||Pr. DGIT(System)|
|5.||Neha Gupta||Pune||Pr. DGIT(System)|
|6.||Anil Goswami||Karnataka & Goa||Pr. DGIT(System)|
|7.||Ankit Dhankhar||Mumbai||Pr. DGIT(System)|
|8.||Kamal Joshi||Karnataka & Goa||Pr. DGIT(System)|
|9.||Nikhil Mendhekar –||North-West||Pr. DGIT(System)|
|10.||Ashish Sobti||Mumbai||Pr. DGIT(System)|
|11.||Gaurav Sharma||Gujarat||Pr. DGIT(System)|
|12.||Maneesh Dev Mainwal||Pune||Pr. DGIT(System)|
|13.||Pankaj Vihan||Pune||Pr. DGIT(System)|
|14.||Prince Kumar Bansal||Karnataka & Goa||Pr. DGIT(System)|
|15.||Prakash Kr. Chaudhary||Pune||Pr. DGIT(System)|
4. Each official will be eligible for posting at CPC (TDS) for 3 year, extendable upto 5 years subject to his/her willingness and approval of the CBDT.
3. Each official would move to the CPC (TDS) along with his/her post on temporary diversion of post from his/her cadre controlling authority (hereinafter called the ‘home region’) to the Pr. CCIT, Delhi, under whose territorial jurisdiction CPC (TDS) is situated. As a result, while performing duties in Directorate of Systems, he /she will continue to hold his/ her cadre post and will not suffer seniority in the home region.
4. On completion of their stay at the CPC (TDS) or on request or due to administrative reasons or upon promotion in the home region or for any other reason which makes their continuation at the CPC(TDS) administratively not feasible, the post along with the official will revert back to the home
5. Their posting at the CPC(TDS) will not be treated as being on deputation basis.
6. The officials would be eligible to draw his/her pay and allowances from DGIT (Systems /CPC (TDS).
7. The official would be eligible for housing at Vaishali, Ghaziabad / Delhi locations on priority basis as per his /her entitlements for allocation of residential quarters.
8. The officials should report for duties for duties at DGIT(Systems) within 15 days of issue of this
Income Tax Officer(CMD-II)(IIRD)