Follow the following process for making PTEC payment of Rs. 2,500
1) Go to site www.mahagst.gov.in
2) Changed to English by clicking on top of the page right hand side tab.
3) Click on e-payment tab and select the option – e-payment returns.
4) Select option PAN and enter PAN & captcha.
5) Select Act – PTEC Act.
6) Form VIII.
7) Period as applicable – for e.g. F.Y. 2019-20
8) Period – auto filled – 2019-20 (ensure the period).
9) Enter amount 2,500/- as it is.
10) Select applicable Location from drop down – for e.g. Mazgaon.
11) Click on proceed
12) Select Option – Agree
13) Choose payment option – GRAS or SBI
14) Challan MTR-6 will be generated.
15) Check PTEC number & name, period & amount
16) Click on Proceed.
17) Select the name of the bank and make the payment.
Hope the above process you will find it helpful.
Post your queries w.r.t. Income Tax/GST/Audit to [email protected]