Undertaking with respect to GST Refund Application for the period: From xx/xx/xxxx to xx/xx/xxxx
1. I/We hereby declare that the goods/services exported are not subject to any export duty. No drawback has been availed / or availed at lower rate by us in respect of central tax and no refund is claimed by us in respect of the integrated tax paid on such supplies in terms of Section 54(3) of CGST/SGST Act.
2. I/We hereby declare that refund of input tax credit claimed does not include input tax credit availed on goods or services used for making Nil rated or fully exempted supplies.
3. I/We hereby declare that the incidence of tax, interest or any other amount claimed as refund has not been passed on to any other person in terms of Rule 89(2)(l) of Central Goods and Services Tax (CGST) Rules, 2017.
4. I/We hereby declare that the GST refund application has been made to one authority only.
5. I/We hereby undertake that during any period of five years immediately preceding the tax period to which the claim for refund relates, I/We have not been prosecuted for any offence under the Act or under an existing law where the amount of tax evaded exceeds two hundred and fifty lakh rupees.
6. I/We hereby undertake to pay back to the government the amount of refund sanctioned along with interest in case it is found subsequently that the requirements of Section 16(2)(c) read with Section 42 of the CGST/SGST Act have not been complied with in respect of the amount refunded.