GOVERNMENT OF NATIONAL CAPITAL TERRITORY OF DELHI
DEPARTMENT OF TRADE & TAXES
VYAPAR BHAWAN: I.P.ESTATE: NEW DELHI -110 002
No. F.3(352)/Policy/VAT/2013/585-596 , Dated :15-12-2014
Whereas, it is mandatory for all registered dealers to inform the Commissioner about any change effected in the registration particulars.
2. Therefore, I, Sanjeev Khirwar, Commissioner, Value Added Tax, Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi, without prejudice to legal provisions under DVAT Act, 2004 and DVAT Rules, 2005, consider it necessary that the dealer profile of all the registered dealers should be updated.
3. Now, therefore, in exercise of the powers conferred on me by sub-section(1) read with sub section(2) and (3) of section 70 and sub section (2) of section 59 of the said Act, I direct that the registered dealers who have not filed information in Form DP-1 till date, shall file information online in Form DP-1. The dealers who have filed the information already can also update the information through edit facility and attach scanned copy of the signature sheet after getting it duly signed.
4. The information so filed/updated shall be treated as request for amendment in the registration particulars at par with Application in Form DVAT-07/Form 11 and would be accepted as such. However, the dealers who have changed the constitution of their business shall file hard copy of the acknowledgement, generated at the time of submission of DP-1 form online, alongwith supporting legal document(s) in the ward concerned. Other dealers shall keep the acknowledgment with them for further reference.
5. On filling up/editing Form DP-1, a signature sheet of signatories/authorised signatories should be printed from the web site by clicking on “download signature sheet”. After getting the sheet duly signed, scanned copy of the same shall be uploaded in pdf by clicking on “upload signature sheet”. Thereafter, the complete Form DP-1 shall be submitted by clicking on “submit” button.
1. The filing/updating process shall commence from the date of issuance of this notification and shall continue upto 31st March, 2015.
2. Copy of Form DP-1 is annexed with the notification.
3. The notification comes into force with immediate effect.
Commissioner, Value Added Tax
Download Format of Form DP-1