Rate of interest w.e.f 01.10.2020 to 31.12.2020 on Small Savings Scheme i.e. Post Office Savings Account, 1,2,3,5 Year Time Deposit, 5 Year Recurring Deposit Scheme, Senior Citizen Savings Scheme, Monthly Income Account, National Savings Certificate (VIII Issue), Public Provident Fund Scheme, Kisan Vikas Patra and Sukanya Samriddhi Account scheme.
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Economic Affairs
North Block, New Delhi
Subject: Revision of interest rates for Small Savings Schemes — reg.
The rates of interest on various Small Savings Schemes for the third quarter of financial year 2020-21 starting from 1st October, 2020 and ending on 31st December, 2020 shall remain unchanged from those notified for the second quarter (1st July, 2020 to 3oth September, 2020) of financial year 2020-21.
2. This issues with the approval of competent authority.
Tele — 01123095042
1. The Finance Secretary, Ministry of Finance Department of Revnue, North Block, New Delhi.
2. The Secretary, Department of Financial Services, Jeevan Deep Building, New Delhi.
3. The Secretary, Department of Expenditure, North Block, New Delhi.
4. The Secretary, Department of Economic Affairs, North Block, New Delhi.
5. The Secretary, Department of Posts, Dak Bhawan, Ashoka Road, New Delhi.
6. Chief General Manager, Department of Govt. & Bank Accounts, Reserve Bank of India, 4th Floor, Near Maratha Mandir, Byculla, Opposite Mumbai Central Railway Station, Mumbai-400008.
7. Reserve Bank of India, Central Account Section, Additional Office Section, East High Court Road, Nagpur —440 001.
8. Chief Secretaries of Government of Union Territories/States.
9. The Joint Director & HoD, National Savings Institute, 4, Deen Dayal Upadhayaya Marg, New Delhi-110002.