Government of India
Ministry of Finance, Department of Revenue,
Central Board of Indirect Taxes & Customs
Jawaharlal Nehru Custom House Laboratory,
Nhava Sheva Tal-Uran, Dist-Raigad, Maharashtra – 400707
Tel. No. 022-27240261, Email ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
PUBLIC NOTICE No. 96/2019-JNCH
Subject: Sample which cannot be analysed/tested in DYCC, JNCH Laboratory
Attention of Trade, Importer, Exporter, Custom Brokers and various associations is invited to the fact that goods mentioned under following chapter headings which cannot be analysed/tested due to non-availability of facility at DYCC JNCH Laboratory are mentioned below.
|Samples not analysed|
|1||Chapter 1 to 14||Samples covered under these chapters not analysed|
|2||Chapter 15||Extra virgin oil not analysed|
|3||Chapter 16||Samples covered under this chapter not analysed|
|4||Chapter 18||Samples covered under this chapter not analysed|
|5||Chapter 19||Milk, Flour, Preparation of Cereals, Pasta, Cooked stuff, Pastry cake, Bread not analysed|
|6||Chapter 20||Vegetables, Fruits, Nuts not analysed|
|7||Chapter 21||Samples covered under this chapter not analysed|
|8||Chapter 23||Presently Vitamins, Yeast and Enzymes bearing feed additives, Antibiotic feed and feed additives not analysed due to HPLC instrument not working|
|9||Chapter 30||Presently formulated medicines not analysed|
|10||Chapter 31||Only Bio-fertilizers are not analysed|
|11||Chapter 32||Pigment, Dyes, Paint, Coloring matter, Ink not analysed|
|12||Chapter 33||Samples covered under this chapter not analysed|
|13||Chapter 36 to 37||Samples covered under these chapters not analysed|
|14||Chapter 39||Co-polymers and reprocessed/recycled plastic not analysed|
|15||Chapter 41 to 43||Samples covered under these chapters not analysed|
|16||Chapter 44||Wood and Wood articles not analysed|
|17||Chapter 45 to 46||Samples covered under these chapters not analysed|
|18||Chapter 50 to 63||Synthetic waste not analysed (Textiles)|
|19||Chapter 64 to 67||Samples covered under these chapters not analysed|
|20||Chapter 70||Glass not analysed|
|21||Chapter 71||Precious stones not analysed|
2. In case of any difficulty, the specific issue may be brought to the notice of the Joint Commissioner of Customs in Charge of DYCC, JNCH.
3. Action to be taken in terms of decisions taken in this Public Notice should be considered as Standing Order for the purpose of officers and staff.
– Sd –
Rajesh Kumar Mishra
Commissioner of Customs, NS-V
In-charge of DYCC JNCH, Nhava Sheva
1. The Pr. Chief Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai-II, JNCH.
2. The Commissioner of Customs, NS-G, NS-I, NS-II, NS-III, NS-Audit, JNCH.
3. All Additional /Joint Commissioner/DC/DC of Customs, JNCH.
4. Representative of BCBA/FIEO for information and circulation among their members.
5. DC, EDI for uploading on JNCH website immediately